Cad é an Scéal?
Bóthar are looking for someone to help us tell our story...
Bóthar are seeking an experienced communications and marketing specialist to work alongside their team for an initial period of 6 months. We are looking for a proactive and dynamic individual who will be able to hit the ground running. Experience in the non-profit sector would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite. The role will be a varied one and flexible hours and remote working can be facilitated.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive development and delivery of communications strategies: media and public relations, brand management, advertising, marketing, digital and social media and production of materials.
- Create content i.e.; annual reports and BóVine newsletters, vlogs and short videos, press releases, and online content
- Project manage communications campaigns; planning, design and delivery.
- Develop and build positive relations with our stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Identify opportunities to increase our reputation and provide an energised and positive environment to improve our work.
- Develop a formalised reporting structure for measurement, analysis and evaluation of the Communication functions – media, web, social, PR etc.
- Use these analytics to deliver valuable insights on a monthly/quarterly basis and communication improvements over time.
- Manage vendors to meet project criteria on content and timelines
- Devise and implement an overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage social channels; including Social scheduling and content
- Supporting and collaborating with CEO on day to day activities
- Website content analysis and updates
- SEO optimisation for text for website
To express your interest in the above role please email your CV, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to call us on 061414142 with any queries.